Unpredictable, honest, the funniest
Hugh Myers, The Myers Openings Bulletin
Please, do people really believe what they read in Kingpin? I am amazed! It’s like taking a satirical show and mistaking it for the news
Raymond Keene OBE, ChessCafe
leaves my game shiny, manageable, natural looking
Utterly irreverent . . . genuine wit . . . good instruction for club players
William Hartston, The Independent
an entertaining, irreverent chess magazine that takes you over to the lighter side with verve and panache
Taylor Kingston, ChessCafe
In Kingpin, nothing is sacred, and this makes Kingpin such a hit
a new kind of whiteness I never thought possible with my old Chess Magazine – and without boiling
een mixture van absolute totale kolder en serieuze schaakinformatie
Publication of the British magazine Kingpin is always an eagerly-awaited event
Edward Winter, Chess Notes
- 10 Seconds with 7
- About Us 1
- Archive 225
- Articles 83
- Back issues 43
- Cheating 20
- Creative chess 79
- Features 179
- FIDE 46
- Front Page 74
- Games 83
- Hack Attack 50
- History scrapbook 116
- Homepage 90
- Interviews 40
- Kirsan 43
- Letters 9
- Nosher 10
- Private Eye 4
- Quotes 115
- Reviews 72
- Shop 29
- The Penguin Files 36
- The Poisoned Pawn 6
- Uncategorized 1
Your shopping cart
Your cart is empty
Latest from Twitter
- 'probably the finest game of the match and one of the most exciting ever seen in a world championship contest' Wint… t.co/P2mEemaA2g • 20 Minutes via Hootsuite Inc.
- Garry's favourite chess piece. The World Chess Ch Karpov-Kasparov Moscow 1985 (1986), p.146 t.co/r0tz4M8OBU • 2 Hours via Hootsuite Inc.
- Suggestions for more unwanted Christmas gifts welcome. #crapchessbooks t.co/yBasKMO0ai t.co/VTvKvOrQVs • 3 Hours via Hootsuite Inc.
- Copy-cats. Yuri Averbakh on opening psychology. The World Chess Championship Moscow 85 (1986), p.254 t.co/vWK0FwFzt7 • 4 Hours via Hootsuite Inc.
- Love Garry's books on the world champions. #crapchessbooks t.co/Slk1mNDMJ2 t.co/NbREtVSIk9 • 23 Hours via Hootsuite Inc.
Follow @kingpined on twitter.