Second prize Bobby Fischer oven gloves See also Two Brains Women Prefer BridgeRead More
Latest in chess in South Africa
een mixture van absolute totale kolder en serieuze schaakinformatie
sharper than a bone-saw!
Prince Mohammad bin Salman
one of the very few chess publications that call a chess spade a chess spade
an entertaining, irreverent chess magazine that takes you over to the lighter side with verve and panache
Taylor Kingston, ChessCafe
some of the most varied, sometimes most interesting, and certainly least inhibited chess writing available today
[its] satirical nature and penchant for sharp games makes it compulsive reading for the average club player
one of my favorite magazines
I actually paid good money for No.9
Tim Harding, Sunday Press
a must-read for everyone who doesn’t take chess too seriously; it’s especially a must-read for everyone who does take chess seriously
the magazine I most enjoy . . . Gary Lane’s agony column is a must for all chess addicts
Susan Lalic, Your Chess Questions Answered
- 10 Seconds with 7
- About Us 1
- Archive 222
- Articles 87
- Cheating 22
- Creative chess 80
- Features 186
- FIDE 49
- Front Page 86
- Games 83
- Hack Attack 49
- History scrapbook 118
- Homepage 96
- Interviews 40
- Kirsan 43
- Letters 9
- Nosher 10
- Private Eye 4
- Quotes 117
- Reviews 73
- Shop 40
- Back issues 40
- The Penguin Files 37
- The Poisoned Pawn 6
- Uncategorized 5
Your shopping cart
Your cart is empty
Latest from Twitter
- 'You and Capablanca'. The closing line of this classic. #RaymondChandler t.co/ezpKElAb8O • 4 Hours via Hootsuite Inc.
- Not exactly a thundering rollercoaster of a read; on the plus side it's sent my Geeko rating into the stratosphere.… t.co/uHh2aKoW4y • 8 Hours via Hootsuite Inc.
- Backward middlegame. Yuri Averbakh, The World Chess Championship Moscow 85 (1986), p.255 t.co/Jg06NOKZan • 1 Day via Hootsuite Inc.
- Yuri Averbakh on Lasker and Capablanca. The World #Chess Championship Moscow 85 (1986), p.254 t.co/x1chmWJvvq • 1 Day via Hootsuite Inc.
- @USChess 73 years ago. t.co/W9hRChCk9z • 2 Days via Hootsuite Inc.
Follow @kingpined on twitter.
You are here Home chess in South Africa